Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Daily Randomness

So I haven't written in my blog in a very long time.  I have a couple posts that I'm working on, and have been for a while, but they won't be ready for a while, so I'm gonna try to just post small, random things every day (or almost every day).  It may be something cool out of a comic book, it may be a link to a Youtube video, a news article, who knows!  Or, like today, it may be a picture that I have taken.  So, here goes!


The great thing about being a toy collector is that you can make your own crossovers that would never happen anywhere else.  Lando riding a Ghostbusters terror dog would be cinematic gold!  Would Darth Vader have altered his deal if Lando showed up riding one of these bad boys?  It's not very likely!  Comment with your Lando/terror dog scenarios!

No comments:

Post a Comment